Wednesday 9 October 2013

Bee and Puppycat by Natasha Allegri

Natasha Allegri is a 27-year-old female who's worked as a story board artist as well as a writer on the hit kids TV show "Adventure Time".  She's the creator of "Fionna and Cake" and also does the "Adventure Time" comic series as well as the "Fionna and  Cake" comic series as well.


   She now has a internet sensation of a one shot series on the youtube channel "Cartoon Hangover" called "Bee and Puppycat".



Bee and Puppycat is about a girl, Bee, who hasn't quite gotten her life quite together when she meets Puppycat, a mysterious cat dog like creature who takes Bee into a mysterious and magical new world.
   Why do I like Bee and Puppycat?
Because 1) I like cartoons and 2) I like clever and well thought out cartoons, not random bits of confusing situations that happen one after another. Please, leave that for "The Regular Show" or "Adventure Time". I'll take my cartoons with a bit of intelligence thanks.
   I also really enjoy Narasha Allegri's style, I find it simple but full of a quite complexity very similar to Rebecca Sugar.
   Speaking of Rebecca Sugar....

No comments:

Post a Comment